FOI-L is a a mailing list discussion on the Internet, run out of Syracuse University for NFOIC.
Recent topics have included:
- Access versus privacy issues
- FOI activity in states
- Pending state legislation
- Sale of public records
- Contacts for help in various states
Join in the discussion about access to public records, closure of governmental meetings, trends in legislation, and other issues about the public's access to government records and meetings.
Find out what's happening around the nation and the world by subscribing to the FOI-LISTSERV.
- To subscribe to the LISTSERV, send an email message to email@example.com; in the body of the message [not the subject line], type "subscribe FOI-L" (without the quotation marks). Please leave the subject line blank.
- To unsubscribe to the LISTSERV, send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org; in the body of the message [not the subject line] type"unsubscribe FOI-L" (without the quotation marks). Please leave the subject line blank. You must unsubscribe from the address from which you originally subscribed. If you're unable to access that, please contact the FOI-L manager, Barbara Fought, at bcfought_at_syr.edu.
Barbara Croll Fought
Associate Professor, S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications
Room 448 | Newhouse 3
215 University Place
Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY 13244
list manager, FOI-L
voice: 315-443-4054 fax: 315-443-3946