Summit events take place at the Renaissance New Orleans Arts Hotel. See schedule at https://nfoic.org/2013-foi-summit-schedule.
- Hotel homepage is http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/msydt-renaissance-new-orleans-arts-hotel/.
- Hotel fact sheet is available at http://www.marriott.com/hotels/fact-sheet/travel/msydt-renaissance-new-orleans-arts-hotel/.
- Map and directions to the hotel are available at http://www.marriott.com/hotels/maps/travel/msydt-renaissance-new-orleans-arts-hotel/.
Lodging: Rooms are LIMITED in the area!
Conference participants are responsible for making their own hotel reservations.
To check on availability of rooms, you can:
- Call the Renaissance New Orleans Arts Hotel directly at 800.431.8634.
- Go directly to Renaissance online reservation system at http://bit.ly/fszfzh.
- Visit Expedia.com at http://bit.ly/11rgCOH.
Travel to Hotel from Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport: Getting from there to there
The hotels do not provide shuttle service; however, shuttle service to/from the city is available for around $38-40 round trip.
More transportation information is available at http://www.flymsy.com/pagedisplay.asp?p1=6016.
New Orleans at a Glance:
Visit New Orleans Convention & Visitors Bureau for the best in New Orleans information.
The Public Law Center at Tulane University has helped NFOIC with planning and logistics for the FOI Summit in New Orleans. They've recently sent us a guide to "Fun Things to See and Do in New Orleans," originally prepared for use by international visitors but perhaps also useful to you in making the most of your time in New Orleans.
Please see the PDF they provided for your enjoyment and edification.